Pages

Beg or Bargain?


What do you think about bargaining? Do you think it's fair? Do you think it's an enjoyable ritual?
I hate it! The seller offer a price higher than the real cost and the buyer try or sometimes struggle to reduce it. It's ridiculous! But they tend to this game with complete satisfaction.
I hate it because I don't consider it as an honest fact, nor I enjoy pushing someone to accept my suggestion. I hate it because I think it's kind of begging money in an unfair way.
I prefer sellers face me in an honest attitude, and offer me the real price, and I pay the exact worth… And if I cannot offer it, so, that's my problem! I can buy something lower in price or I'll stay until assembling enough money to buy that special thing.
I just hope people let bargaining go away! 

No comments: